Hello! Could I join this maybe?

First I'll introduce myself a little bit. I call myself Argalius :P I'm 14 years old and I'm a great RTS fan. Age of Mythology is the my game at the moment and I play that online and I mod for it.

I haven't done many mods for AoM but I know pretty much I think of how 3DS Max and GMAX work. I saw some screenshots with Hi-poly buildings, I don't know if I can make them as beautiful as those and I don't know if we use them in-game, but when I join I'll do my best. So now I come to the point of this :P :

Could I maybe join this as a 3D modeller :drug: or something else, like I could also do some textures, but those won't be to pretty, but I like 3D modelling more. If you want me to join please reply.

I posted it here because I couldn't really find another place to do this. :self-bash:

Can i d\l any of your AoM mods ??

You can, but I only released some small mods, but now I'm working on two big projects, the KoM (Kings of Mythology) and on my own mod, The Nubian Army, wich will give you units like the mercenaries.

For the rest I changed the Mercenary so it will stay alive, and deleted the basket of the Roc. That was my first modelling. :) Not really impresive though.

Herzlich Willkommen !

So du bist von Deutschland, ist es nicht? Ich bin von Holland. :drug: Ich sprechen ein bischen Deutsch, aber nicht viel.

(You are from Germany, isn't it? I'm from Holland. :drug: I speak a little bit German, but not much.)

BTW, all thank you for the warm welcome. I'll bow for you. :) (I really like that one)

Edited by Argalius