What is the largest animal you caught?

Lol I never caught a fish because there isn't much to fish around here except very little ones.

Well I like running after my dog and try to catch her, it's some kind of game we play. She's very fast but I can run a lot longer so I keep trying until she gives up :P

If injured animals count, I once caught a young hawk that had an injured wing. Apart from that my favorite game was catching a @#$% (now before you laugh, I mean a male chicken!), we used to have tons of chickens and those big aggressive ones were quite an adventure to catch as a kid. I usually came back with my body covered in scratches and bruises, but it was worth the try :P

The biggest wild animal I caught must either be a frog or a wild pigeon that wasn't paying attention :P

edit: hmm the word for male chicken is censured. Got any alternatives?

the biggest animal i ever caught was a horse (at the stables where our own horses reside) that had a slight panic attack and started to bolt down the street - i caught it by its reigns - was dragged along some distance until i was able to stop it and calm it before i could return it to its owner ...

I've probably caught more than 100 or so fish, maybe even 200, I haven't counted. Mostly Sardines, perch, a few sea bass, and some interesting rock fish.

Rock fish are cool

rock fish pic

Although this isn't one of my photos (just a random one of google), rock fish can get about this big

diane-fish-opt.jpg

Biggest one I caught was about 2 feet long (70 centimeters?) Don't know how much it weighed, I don't really weigh my fish, just cook them and eat them :yiepie: