New Previews from 0 AD EMPIRES AT WAR

The Iberian Peninsula. In the Empires at war scenario, Carthage invaded the Iberian Peninsula and control the South of the Peninsula from their city of Cadiz, but it will not be an easy task. The Roman Republic have become an ally of the Iberian fortified town of Tarrasco, and of Two Old Greek colonies in the northern region of the peninsula. In the western mountainous northern region,  the Iberian tribes lurk in the mountains, maintaining a strong and powerful presence in the region that is as much of a treat to Carthage as to the Romans, and it's allies.

IBERIA.png

Edited by Belisarius17
  • Like 1

The Carthaginians are one of the mainstream factions in the scenario, The start with a huge walled city in the North African savanna, and a some colonies pread across the Mediterranean, Southern, Spain and Sicily. They also have the strongest navy in the region.

CARTHAGE.png

Edited by Belisarius17
  • Like 3

The Gauls are another of the mainstream protagonist in the Scenario. They start with a  town in Holland, and two other Celtic towns as allies. One is in modern what is suppose to be Belgium in the map.  and another one in southern Britain. The Britons are included in the scenario as allies of the Gauls.

1726357362_TheGAULS.png

• Like 5

The Macedonians are another Faction to play. Some 300 years have pass after the death of the Legendary Alexander the Great of Macedon. His old Empire is fragmented in to different factions fighting among themselves in order to proclaim themselves as the legitimate  successors of his Empire. In The Anatolian Peninsula the Persian Selucides are now in charge of what its been the old empire, and in Egypt the Ptolomean Kingdom rule supreme. In the west, The Roman Republic have declared itself a protector of Athens and they are now allies, becoming a treat for the Macedonians ambitions. But not everything is loss. The Illirians and Spartans have become it's allies are ready to join the fight for Greece, all the Balkan Kingdoms and if everything go according to plans. The whole world.

MACEDONIANS.png

• Like 1

The Persian Seluicides are another faction to play in the scenario. The Selucides are in to expanding their empire to the west. but they need to take on Egypt and all its treasures  in order to have all the resources they will need to invade Macedon, the Greeks, and eventually the Romans themselves so anyone that try to put a stop to their Empires ambitions.

SELUCIDES.png

• Like 2

On 20/06/2021 at 8:05 PM, Lion.Kanzen said:

Por q no haces un solo post?

Saludos Lion. Que agradable sorpresa, No esperaba que me contestaras, Gracias por la cortesía de tu atención. A tu pregunta, te contestaré con toda honestidad.... Que quise publicar esos picks en la comunidad, porque quería mostrar las diferentes faciones del escenario con un toque artístico, usando el formidable decorado del escenario editor, para presentar el concepto entre los miembros de la comunidad y su vez, mostrar al gran equipo de diseñadores, artistas y programadores, lo que un fanático del juego, que ama la historia del periodo y ama 0 AD, es capaz de hacer, gracias a la inspiración que este formidable editor creado por ustedes,  ...Y con mucha alegría lo quise compartir con todos. Cuando el escenario, esté listo,te mandaré un Link, para que lo bajes, lo veas, y lo modifiques a tu gusto, si te interesa y consideras que vale la pena echarle un vistazo. Y no solamente tu, pero toda la comunidad que muestre un interés en ello. EMPIRES AT WAR es un escenario totalmente OPEN SOURCE, siguiendo la tradición y espíritu de compartir universalmente y gratuitamente de sus creadores originales. EMPIRES AT WAR esta basado en la Historia clásica del periodo, con las facciones protagónicas que participaron en la época y su drama ocurre unos 300 años más o menos, luego de la muerte de Alejandro el Grande. Y este es solo el primero de muchos otros escenarios basados en Batallas y conflictos del periodo clásico, que pienso hace para compartir con toda la comunidad, Esa es mi absoluta intención, como fanático y seguidor del juego. Gracias por el tiempo y la atención. Hasta Luego.

Edited by Belisarius17
  • Like 1

On 20/06/2021 at 11:20 PM, Belisarius17 said:

How do I introduce a pick of the scenario on the previews picture section of the Atlas editor??? If anyone knows...please let me know and thanks.

@Anyone attempting to reply to this question: It has been answered in another thread.

btw: Thank you, @Belisarius17, for your screenshots. You must have put much energy in building this scenario. Would you please insert a link to other scenario-related threads to make it easier to get an overview over your work? That would be great! Otherwise someone hast to search for the exact title of the scenario, cause the search results for empires+at+war are quite overwhelming, but not leading to your portfolio .

Hi Obelix...thanks for your reply...I will make another post apart for this one with more previews of all factions and the scenography where the scenario take part, explaining the concept. Let me tell you that this been a tough project, because of all the historical research I have done to make the scenario as close as possible to the real situation describe by historians about the period and the 5 main protagonist factions in the scenario. I also have learned my way across the editor, by trial,errors and experimentation. Making a map base on real geography have been thought as well, That is why the map look like a gigantic caricature of Europe and the Mediterranean Sea.As soon as it ready I will post a link, so you all can download it and play the scenario or modified to your own taste. So far, the scenario can be play as an individual solo campaign with any of the 5 main factions to choose or as a multiplayer game for 5 players. I do really appreciate your input. Thanks a lot of man.