Is this supposed to be?

LetswaveaBook

I captured a sentry tower in p1 as Britons and I had cavalry and dog, so I thought lets garrison that tower to use it as a staging point for future raids. Then this happened, the tower had 3 slinger garrisoned but lost loyalty. I think this is the result of celtic structures being easier to capture.

• Like 1

I seen this happen in other situations since long ago (alpha 23). IRRC, this is some weird bug where the object is in "between" both territories lines or something similar (how the code bugs might be diferent), basically what you see in the game are "fake territories lines" but internally is computed as squares where each one has an player ownership, seems this one has none or is computed in a way that i gives ownership points to gaia then to enemy, thus you losing them. This also can happen even if the other player is an ally too (:D)

Edited by nani
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LetswaveaBook said:

the tower had 3 slinger garrisoned but lost loyalty. I think this is the result of celtic structures being easier to capture.

Nah, it happens with anything in Phase 1. You can capture a barrack and you will lose capture points unless you garrison 4 or more units. 

• Like 2