Are you single ?

(she's a mormon)

Whats that ??

Well, im so totally single, and really happy about it! I am not gay, but i like being kind of free. I have been in a couple of relationships, but never any really serius ones! Though, im only 16, so it will come :P

@Timbo: Ill find a nice girl for you in Norway :P Or ill just get you away from the computer :P

I have a bf :P and it's been going great for a year and 4 months now :P

For you guys who are in search of a gf, I'm sorry but I don't have any suggestions to make since I don't have many friends that are girls :P but for those who need bf, I got a couple of computer nerds :P no pics though :P

I am (happily) married since July 13th, 2002.

lol, reminds me of Married with Children:).

That has got to be the most miserable hilarious show out there. The main characters are so pathetic, but still provoke the occassional roars of laughter.

I'm single anyways. Sucks:P

Married ---> Divorced ---> Single :P

I had a gf last Summer. It was fun. I certainly don't think having a relationship that doesn't end in marriage is a "waste of time." :P One learns as much about oneself as one does about the other person. :P

I've had 8 girlfriends in my life (Laura, Cheyenne, April, Joanna, Kristina, Leota, Kristy, Jenny) and one wife (Kristy) and I learned valuable lessons from each relationship! :P I highly anticipate my next girlfriend, because I know I will be that much better of a boyfriend. :P

@Nathan: That's the good 'ole spirit!!! :P :P

:P Glad I have a partner in this 'ole spirit! :P :P

Same here :P I am single and LOVING IT :P My focus is on career and education. Once I'm set up I'll start looking around, but at this point its a non-starter. Besides a GF would only distract me while I'm working on getting my career going. Personally I can't see myself gettin married before 28, but stranger things have happened.

Yah for the single guys! :P

EDIT: that was a lot of smilies!