New Article Is Up

Paal_101

My latest article, titled "Roman Iron - Equipment of the Legions" is up on the 0 AD site. It has info on some of the many different pieces of military equipment that the Romans used, including dates, data, and pictures. My plan is to complete a series of similar articles on all the civs in 0 AD :band:

Hope you like it!

I think the font is the same size as all the other history article fonts isn't it?

BTW its a great article, everyone should read it :band:

Yeah, for me the font size is okay, too... :(

Great article, Paal ! I loved reading it - though most things weren't new to me, but I think I'm not the average user :D Perhaps you could do something about ranks in the Roman Army and their uniforms ? Like, the helmet crests had some special meanings (like in Imperial Legions crosswise for centurion, straight middle sized for Tribune, straigt large and different coloured for Legatus, I think). That's a thing that would be interesting I think.

Thanks guys :D

@Fire Giant - that is one of my planned articles, ranks, organization, stuff like that. Never fear, in time the rank article should be completed :band:

I will probably be updating the article as well. For instance I might do the Intercisa and Agen helmets (maybe) in future, and possibly lamellar armor as well. But atm this all conjectural, have Greeks to do :(