Hey Everybody!

heya,

First of all im the first time on this page..congrats its a great one!

im a big fan of americas army .. and im in the +NATO+ clan! B-)

...but i have a problem .. i think a have spyware on ma pc .. its from mywebsearch

i cant delete it .. not with ad-aware6.0 .. not with spywarekiller

does anybody of u have the same problem or knows what to do?

thx a lot ..

at last greetings to my brother DarkangelBGE

yours DANNERICH

ooo that's a bad one, is that the one that puts another toolbar in Internet Explorer? I think it is.

If adware can't delete it, try spybot http://download.com.com/3000-2144-10194058...tml?tag=lst-0-1

In some cases it might be better, although adware is the best as long as you keep updating the reference files.

So try using both programs again. If they don't work go to program files and look for a Mywebsearch folder and delete it. If it's in use, go to start -> run -> and type in "msconfig" and go to startup and make sure Mywebsearch or anything comming from the mywebsearch folder isn't running apon startup.

If nothing is there and you still can't delete it - start the computer in safe mode and then do a scan with adware/spybot and see if it can delete it, if not (it should be able to) then manually delete the folder from program files.

By the way, Welcome to WFG and you're Brother's secret lair Dannerich ;)