Seen Any Good Movies Lately?

(y)

There was this old film "Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon" on tv two days ago. It was really awesome. A traditional Chinese Drama/Adventure story. I really liked it and I can recommend it to everyone!

It is not an old film ... only 3 years old ... it was directed by Ang Lee, the guy who shot the Hulk ... with Michelle Yeoh, Chow Yun Fat, Yang Ziyi, etc ... great film I agree :D

Yeah I would like to see 21 grams too.

28 day later was awesome, man..what an atmosphere!

I recently saw Dogville, one of the best movies I saw thus far. It's probably not something everyone would like (quite experimental) but actually a movie that goes far beyond the usual entertainment thing and it gives you something to think about.

Hidalgo, very good action/adventure film. Also it's good to know that Viggo can move past Aragorn into other characters.

Mystic River, great film. It was nominated for many oscars and it deserves it.

Twisted, it was ok, nothing overly great but nothing really wrong either, good cop drama.

Yea, 28 days later was a great film, though the alternative endings were pathetic.

DVD has some alternative endings, but near the end of its Theater era they began showing a version of the film where an alternative ending was shown after the credits, I didn't watch it in theaters (I watched the movie, but not alternative ending) but recently watched that ending on DVD, it wasn't good and I'm happier with the original ending.