Bellum Mod. -- Balance mod---

Lion.Kanzen

I'm seeing that spear cav is countering other cavalry. Should counter archer and skirmishers.

1.5 Vs archer 

1.2 vs Skirmishers

On the other hand, there is no temple beats just for Lancer, the Lancer is basically the version of the Pikeman on horseback. 

Alexander's cavalry was of this type. Certain Iranian (Persian) cavalry, and especially the Cataphracts from Seleucids.

If the r bet is no. It means that you have to make a list.

17 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

On the other hand, there is no temple beats just for Lancer, the Lancer is basically the version of the Pikeman on horseback. 

Alexander's cavalry was of this type. Certain Iranian (Persian) cavalry, and especially the Cataphracts from Seleucids.

If the r bet is no. It means that you have to make a list.

Sorry I didn't quite understand what you mean here. Should their stats be changed?

17 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

'm seeing that spear cav is countering other cavalry. Should counter archer and skirmishers.

1.5 Vs archer 

1.2 vs Skirmishers

They counter other cavalry by default, because they are spear units and can stab other horses, killing them quickly. I can remove the feature if you want.

9 minutes ago, Yekaterina said:

They counter other cavalry by default, because they are spear units and can stab other horses, killing them quickly. I can remove the feature if you want.

let's leave it at that, but the horse's force is capable of killing missile infantry with its charge.

• Like 1