What Is One Thing That Most People...

People do not know that I am a total Psycho! :drug:

I knew. Anyone who claims to be Feanor must be crazy. :)

Seriously, I think people do not know how nice and kind I am ...   ;)

I also knew that as well. ;)

@Tim: As the old saying goes, anyone that has a higher post count than I do surely must waste too much time on computers. ;)

Well, a lot of people who "know" me don't know that I'm a computer geek. My geeky friends do of course, but some neighborhood kids who come around to shoot hoops, etc, would never guess I'm a geek.

I kind of like that about myself, I can have fun playing basketball with the neighborhood kids, and then go in and talk to someone about geeky subjects :) (not bragging)

@ CO: same here. Most of friends don't realize how "geeky" I am until I tell them my grades.

Well, one major thing is that most people don't know that I have a sense of humor. See... when I am at school, or at least in class, I am a serious person, but at home I am really the clown of the family.

Few people in the internet, and no one in real life except for some family members, know that I'm a language nerd. Not only Tolkien languages (which is more 'professional' and better known here), but language in general. I guess not many people have hobbies like trying to learn Hebrew (failed so far for lack of a dictionary and energy - I know the alphabet, some basic grammar and some words) or building their own languages.