Hi Wfg

Hi people of WFG ...

I have just realized that even though I have been "foruming" on WFG for a few months, I have never introduced myself on this thread !

So, my real name is David BARRIE. I am French (sorry :blush: ) and I live in France (re-sorry ;) ). I am a high school teacher (secondary school teacher ... for our British friends). I am 26.

Well, as many of you have noticed (Ihope) on TLA forum, I am a great fan of Tolkien's works. Without being too proud, I can say that my Tolkien library is one of the largest in this part of the world ... Apart from that, I love aeronautics (the Airbus site is just 40miles - 60 km away) ... I have also started 3D modelling since 1994 ... with my old Amiga1200 (hope some of you can still remember that period ! ;) ). Now, I try to carry on with 3D Max ...

I am married but no kids yet :(

Well, what else can I say ? I started making a website of mine where I could display my 3D models ... and it is still available ... you can check it out, the address is in my "signature" ...

See ya guys !

Well :banana:David. Hey, I don't apologise for being an American, nor need you apologise for being a Frenchman. ;) And, if anyone give ya a lil hassle about that around here, why you just refer 'em on over to ol' "real" for a little attitude adjustment. :band:

I'm glad you are a teacher; the world is always in need of good teachers. :drunk: