Hi

Hi,

I've just dropped in to say hello to all and see what's going on here as I have been hearing a lot about widfire games lately (from Tim lol) :blush:

You seem to have a busy forum and nicely laid out as well.

I will visit when time allows but just wanted to pop my head around the corner and say hello.

My interests are web design (mainly css) and computing in general (oh and I also teach Karate (and have done for about 25 years now)).

You can usually find me in the css forum of another forum (which I won't advertise here) trying to solve other peoples problems which is where I met Tim (aka Darkangel).

Well thats enough about me for now ;)

Paul O'B

Thanks Paul for posting here, it is an honour to have you around.

Well Paul is Mentor (something like a WFG Guardian) on sitepointforums.com, my second favourite forum. :( He helped me a LOT with the fancy CSS stuff of our new WFG site layout: http://forums.wildfiregames.com/intranet/wfg_main/1/

He put those corners in place, helped with browser compatability and what not. He did a great deal on those sites and I'd like to thank him for that. :blush: (rep up ;))

Wow, Paul, you have been teaching Karate ? :( You mast have some red dans (sp?) ?

Welcome to WIldfire Games, Paul and thanks again for giving me the opportunity of rewarding you a wee bit for all the help you provided me with. ;)