Poll: Anime!

What I watched :

Naruto, Evangelion, Ghost in the Shell, Get Backers, Scryed, Full Metal Panic, Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, Dragon Ball, X, Vampire Princess Miyu, Zoids, Digimon, Pokemon, Perfect Blue, Ninja scroll etc.

Some of them I watched when I was little (sailor moon, dragon ball etc.)

I love animes as well, but most of yours, I don't know. Trigun is the only one I have heard of.

*dances for joy*

Alright, a fellow Anime watcher, woot!

The ones that I've seen(that you mentioned)

Evangelion(never seen the alternate endings)

Ghost in the Shell(own)

Ninja Scroll(own)

Inuyasha(borrowed, didn't get it to finish the entire series)

Vampire Princess Miyu(didn't really like the anime, but I thought the music was excellent, and I still listen to it regularly)

Depending on what you like in an Anime, you should definately watch Love Hina and Noir :blush: Noir probably has the best music I've ever heard in an Anime, with Berserk coming in a close 2nd.

Well, er. I watched a lot of ANIME when i was a child ...

But what are those ANIME stuff you guys are talking about? I watched like Pokemon, Donald and stuff....

Any warlike anime somewere? Huge anime battles? Middle ages or something? THATS something i want to see, but cant find :blush:

Though i dont like ANIME so much, watch a lot more regular movies ;)

hmmmm, let's see here.

Alright, this guy doesn't watch Anime... rep--.

Neither does this guy, so rep--.

Awww hell, this guy mentioned DBZ in the same breath as Anime. I wonder how low rep can go? Well, we're gonna find out....

:(

@chichigrande:

If you lkke Trigun, you should check out Noir. It's made by the same people ;) I've never watched Ruroni Kenshin, but maybe I should check it out :blush:

@ZeZar

Check out Berserk, it centers around a band of bandits set in medieval times(fantasy based).