Who Fears Friday The 13th?

I guess the only reason I view it as a bad luck day (this may some odd unless you sometimes find yourself thinking of possible corralations between completly random things while dazing at the movie screen 10 minutes after it is over and everybody has gone up and left), because I only remember bad things that happen on days like these. Today for insance, Friday the 13, I got an A+ on my spanish test, my math class raised the most for a fundraiser so we don't need to have a math final, we got to watch movies instead of working in social studies, I beat everybody in Halo today at school, and I had Chipotle. Now, everday when I get home from whatever, my mom always asks how my day was, usually I tell her something good that has happenned so far, but today, Friday the 13, all I could remember was the one bad thing that happenned(went to see The Butterfly Effect , which would have been good except some kids were getting stoned in the rows behind me).

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah stupidstition...I mean superstitions are derived out of fear of not knowing about something.

You know like I can break this mirror her...*crash*...and my image is all busted. So hundereds of years ago, people thought they were...um...breaking...themselves?

Anyway its all dumb. Like you know tearing up chain letters...well actually that' s kinda rude, but you get the idea.

AIAC,

natedog