Hannibal Barca trains Champion swordsman

If you want to be more efficient, You need to learn /  I need to teach you how to make patches. Because usually what goes on the forums stays on the forums, as long as there is no patch. Then when it's on Phab, you can get borg- FeldFeld Valhirant and other devs to validate your patches :)

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Stan` said:

If you want to be more efficient, You need to learn /  I need to teach you how to make patches. Because usually what goes on the forums stays on the forums, as long as there is no patch. Then when it's on Phab, you can get borg- FeldFeld Valhirant and other devs to validate your patches :)

Please teach me, but I must warn you that my school censors a lot of stuff and Phab might be one. I will go home after 1 week or so.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stan` said:

But the berries patch.