Startrek cheat unit

Yekaterina

We seem to be going off topic here. My main point is that players can name themselves anything that is not directly offensive to some people. For example 'JustusIsNub' is unacceptable but 'StarTrekBest' is ok. Names of political parties are also ok because if you think from the perspective of Romans, the guy called Carthage is unacceptable.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

100%

You like Star Trek as well? I was almost unfriended by some Star Wars fans when they saw me watching Star Trek. I don't know why but they seem a bit too extreme for me. There is nothing wrong in liking any one or both of the shows. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Yekaterina said:

You like Star Trek as well? I was almost unfriended by some Star Wars fans when they saw me watching Star Trek. I don't know why but they seem a bit too extreme for me. There is nothing wrong in liking any one or both of the shows. 

0 A.D. needs a Klingon Warrior cheat unit, complete with bat'leth. 

250px-Bat'leths.jpg

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

0 A.D. needs a Klingon Warrior cheat unit, complete with bat'leth. 

Very good idea. Which civ should be give it to? Or do we create a new Klingon civ based on Kahless (who lived at around what would have been 400AD on Earth)

1 minute ago, Yekaterina said:

We might as well get Romulans and Vulcans. Surak was present at around 200 AD and that's when Romulan Star Empire was founded. 

Right. The Romulans could be some kind of late-game off-shoot civ from the Vulcans. Call it "Romulan Diaspora" or something. lmao

Primary Vulcan melee weapon, lol: H3257-L96348403.jpg

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Right. The Romulans could be some kind of late-game off-shoot civ from the Vulcans. Call it "Romulan Diaspora" or something. lmao

Primary Vulcan melee weapon, lol: H3257-L96348403.jpg

This thing offers both hack and pierce. Considering Vulcan strength, I would say 17 hack, 10 crush?

• 1 month later...

Hey guys...if you all are in to SCIFI, specially in to Star Trek ... Why not a Mod about the first ANUNAKIS and the Sumerians??? Do any of you remember Age of Mythology??? Well, I envision  something like that, but in a very far way pass...some 12,000 before the flood. With this Aliens landing on earth, building a few colonies all spread around planet earth and then, put them to create the first Human hybrids by mixing their DNA with the native neanderthals to create the first Humans in order to be use them as slaves and soldiers,  and then going to war with the other Colonies... I read a couple of Books  talking about such theory by a guy named Zacharias Sitchin, back in the 90's, An scenario like that will blow everyone's mind. And it will be cool if it can have a few spaceships and alien tech, combine with ancient tech. It will be cool also to see the Humans worshiping The Anunakis as Gods, and building temples for them in order to get their favor at war against other human tribes and their Alien Gods... Something wild and crazy like that... I don't think that a game like that with such background Story, have ever been made...and it will be great, if someone makes such a game possible ... Just saying.  

1.gif.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Saatamia said:

But then you can't do Star trek mod either

Technically anyone can do whatever they like. It just couldn't be included in the game, and I don't know what the limits of sharing (or 'promoting') of such a private mod would be.

While we're at space-stuff: what's up with the latest changes to this site? (Like the rocket rank symbol?) And in what part of the forums would discussions about the site belong?

1 hour ago, Gurken Khan said:

While we're at space-stuff: what's up with the latest changes to this site? (Like the rocket rank symbol?) And in what part of the forums would discussions about the site belong?

I would put it in Off-topic because it is not really related to 0AD
You can also put it in help, because you need help with understanding and explaining why the forum has changed.

I believe Invision Community is resposible. Let's check other forums powered by invision community and see if similar changes have occured?

• Like 1