Do You Have A Credit Card?

no, but I would advise on not using them (have one for necessity of course)

I have made a few purchases with my parents' cards, and I got to say, it's way too easy. After buying a few gallons of paint at $50, I didn't even know it. With cash, its really obvious just how much you spend. Its not a coincidence that many, many Americans have credit card debt.

:P to Amish :P

I don't have one (don't need it, plus I'm prolly too young), but here's my take on it:

It all comes down to being responsible with your money. I agree that a credit card makes it easier to spend money, but people should use it more like "instant cash": only spending what they already have, like the debit card mentioned previously.

• 2 weeks later...

uuumm... what do you mean by "not sure"

Like: "If someone had a dream that they were so sure was real (with a credit card), and what if they were unable to wake from that dream? How would they know if they had a credit card or didn't have one?"

You know, I don't know if anyone has ever been in that scenario but...

BTW: I voted no but Desmond already knew that...

AIAK

:)

No, it is just that when I travel from France to Asia or America and I purchase something with my credit card, my bank will just take the precise amount... there is no other fee ...

So, if I buy something worth $20, I will pay precisely $20 ... but if I pay in cash, I have to get the dollars at my bank, and they charge me 5% of the total amount ...

so, with the same example, if I buy something worth $20, I actually pay $21.

It seems nothing as such ... but imagine when I have to pay $2,000 or so ... I can save up to $100!

hope you understand me right ;)