Testing SVN A25 - May 2021

Lion.Kanzen

What civ is that on?  I just logged into SVN and don't see this?  At least not from the "Structure Tree."

An interesting change (I think it is a change) is that the Camp/Village for Kushites count towards p3.  Likely more possible to do a Kushite macemen push and still get p3.

35 minutes ago, Dizaka said:

What civ is that on?  I just logged into SVN and don't see this?  At least not from the "Structure Tree."

An interesting change (I think it is a change) is that the Camp/Village for Kushites count towards p3.  Likely more possible to do a Kushite macemen push and still get p3.

Romans , maybe it's a bug, I already cleaned my install.

17 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

now booming is easier.

-Auto queuing.

-The Outposts returned

I am afraid I didn't realise a significant change in pace. Right now with Seleucids I can start to push at about minute 15 (with elephants and hero and full pop). I could do this in A24 as well if I don't make any mistakes. I can't remember what the timings were in A23 because I was too noob back then.

3 hours ago, Yekaterina said:

I am afraid I didn't realise a significant change in pace. Right now with Seleucids I can start to push at about minute 15 (with elephants and hero and full pop). I could do this in A24 as well if I don't make any mistakes. I can't remember what the timings were in A23 because I was too noob back then.

Your playstyle changes a lot.

Now you can make various booming strategies easy.

If a player is not used to growing up and training troops...This easy self-management to be aware of that.

While you simply manage the macro economy. You manage the meta And then there is a time when you dedicate yourself to colonizing areas, Or send surplus troops.

1 hour ago, BreakfastBurrito_007 said:

@Yekaterina 13-14 minute was the big fight time for almost all the games I played and watched. (for a 4v4 on mainland). This is one of the first things I noticed about a24. 

Well @BreakfastBurrito_007 I am nowhere near as skilled as you are :) . I click up at 10 minutes then go into city at minute 13, takes me 10=15 seconds to build elephant stable then another 40 seconds to train an elephant. Meanwhile I have Seleucus Nikator in the cc. So probably ready at around between 14-15. Then it takes me almost a minute to march to the enemy. 

Of course this assumes I am not being rushed or trying to rush anyone else. 

6 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Your playstyle changes a lot.

Now you can make various booming strategies easy.

If a player is not used to growing up and training troops...This easy self-management to be aware of that.

While you simply manage the macro economy. You manage the meta And then there is a time when you dedicate yourself to colonizing areas, Or send surplus troops.

I have been trying to improve my boom. Thanks to inspirations from other good players my boom speed is faster than what it used to be by 1 -2 minutes. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Yekaterina said:

Well @BreakfastBurrito_007 I am nowhere near as skilled as you are :) . I click up at 10 minutes then go into city at minute 13, takes me 10=15 seconds to build elephant stable then another 40 seconds to train an elephant. Meanwhile I have Seleucus Nikator in the cc. So probably ready at around between 14-15. Then it takes me almost a minute to march to the enemy. 

Of course this assumes I am not being rushed or trying to rush anyone else. 

I have been trying to improve my boom. Thanks to inspirations from other good players my boom speed is faster than what it used to be by 1 -2 minutes. 

I worry that in a short time you will be in the third phase.

The enemy is in the second phase before but, with the interface that helps to see how to distribute your  gatherers...

The rest is pure micromanagement from the army POV.