why rome's camp doesnt cosist of metal? bad problem

Players don't build regularly build army camps this alpha. This alpha army camps can't produce siege and as a result are only only useful if they can shoot arrows at enemy units. That means that camps are only useful if they are placed in an area that will be the center of fighting. Except it is difficult to place buildings somewhere there is constant fighting since your builders will get killed in the fight and the defending player can more quickly spam to a location in their own territory. This ticket (https://code.wildfiregames.com/D3668) will also make army camps less useful because the arrows won't even be as effective anymore. 

Camps can be built in enemy territory for offensive purposes. In order to actually use camps for that offensive purpose they should have the ability to produce siege. Otherwise, it is just a bad version of colony. 

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, chrstgtr said:

Players don't build regularly build army camps this alpha. This alpha army camps can't produce siege and as a result are only only useful if they can shoot arrows at enemy units. That means that camps are only useful if they are placed in an area that will be the center of fighting. Except it is difficult to place buildings somewhere there is constant fighting since your builders will get killed in the fight and the defending player can more quickly spam to a location in their own territory. This ticket (https://code.wildfiregames.com/D3668) will also make army camps less useful because the arrows won't even be as effective anymore. 

Camps can be built in enemy territory for offensive purposes. In order to actually use camps for that offensive purpose they should have the ability to produce siege. Otherwise, it is just a bad version of colony. 

Plz hold me while I cry at the gutting that Romans are on receiving end of.

Rome used to be such a fun cIv in a23.  Don't remeber when I selected them volutarily in a24.  Siege aoe nerf ... Encampment no siege ... Now encampment dmg ... They used to have this fun and signature way of 10 rams behind an enemy if enemy permitted it by not scouting territory.  Or spearmen paired with cata/bolt slow push with dmg hero - which only worked if you controlled the selection of where fight occured (so usually attack enemy base).

Edited by Dizaka

8 hours ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

Yes, that change is annoying.

All Army camp gamelay, It should be reversed

Yes, I agree, but I believe that production rate of siege weapons should be much slower than arsenals, otherwise the camp is too OP. 

I stand with nani 's proposals

5 hours ago, Yekaterina said:

If other players don't have this mod and you join their game you will get OOS errors. What you can do is convince other players to download this mod and test it together.

We could say that they are proposals for future alphas and that we need cooperation.