Wanted: Game Artists

Hey folks - ok i know there are many artists out there so i need your help. The company i work for develops teaching / learning materials for schools and colleges. We have been given the task to develop an A-Level course called Computer Game Production.

This covers Marketing, Modelling, Sound, Story Wirting and all the sections of making a game. We have to develop a Flash interface to present these materials to the kids who take this course. The plan was that we develop someting like this http://www.shrek.com/ but basing each unit on a different computer game... This is where copyright comes into play - we cant use mario or sonic etc because they are materials of their owners.

This is were I am asking you to help me and you could get your work showcased all round Europe and Asia. Basically because the company doesnt wanna have to get legal rights and stuff there is a few trying to do a few graphics. But since im a member here whay not ask here. I 1 of 3 developers using flash to get the interface working and designed. We need images that looks like a game play so that we can animate for each section of this interface - see shrek.com

If you need more details just reply here.