Text about Tiberius Gracchus (referring 'Italy') does not seem to match picture of Iberian hero Viriathus - should it?

Ceres

Hello!

Please forgive me if this is not the right spot to mention this and let me know if this would rather belong to another section. Thank you.

When starting 0 A.D., I saw a picture of Viriathus, an Iberian hero. It puzzled me a bit that the text below quotes from Plutarch (actually Tiberius Gracchus), referring to the "wild beasts of Italy". Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be a know-it-all (and maybe I am wrong myself :blush:), but why is a text (which is interesting in itself) from Tiberius Gracchus, who secured the revival of the Licinian Agrarian Law in 133 B.C., shown under a picture with an Iberian hero?

Are the quoted texts from history always independent of the pictures shown above? In this case, it could be misleading, I guess.

By the way, these pages often disappear too quickly to completely read the nice texts besides and under the pictures (sometimes screenshots from a game).

If I have overseen something or am just wrong, I am happy to learn. Thanks for your feedback. :)

Edited by Ceres

1 hour ago, Ceres said:

Hello!

Please forgive me if this is not the right spot to mention this and let me know if this would rather belong to another section. Thank you.

When starting 0 A.D., I saw a picture of Viriathus, an Iberian hero. It puzzled me a bit that the text below quotes from Plutarch (actually Tiberius Gracchus), referring to the "wild beasts of Italy". Don't get me wrong, I don't want to be a know-it-all (and maybe I am wrong myself :blush:), but why is a text (which is interesting in itself) from Tiberius Gracchus, who secured the revival of the Licinian Agrarian Law in 133 B.C., shown under a picture with an Iberian hero?

Are the quoted texts from history always independent of the pictures shown above? In this case, it could be misleading, I guess.

By the way, these pages often disappear too quickly to completely read the nice texts besides and under the pictures (sometimes screenshots from a game).

If I have overseen something or am just wrong, I am happy to learn. Thanks for your feedback. :)

Where? Where did you see it?