References and Tecnologies specifics

The Roman castrum used  of siege at a distance, , it would be nice if they would bring them back to be really useful (numantia siege reference).
https://www.numanciamultimedia.com/en/chapter-5/The-Calendar-Changing-Celtiberians-Wars/6

It would be nice if certain civilizations had unique features or technologies of the time, one of the most useful, and named a long time ago, are the Roman roads to make better use of siege machines.

Another interesting technology, Plains Frisios, would be the fields ibéricos, celtibéricos, lusitanos, etc.

468708109_estructuraespecial-Campofrisio.png.e8419f53676c0beb9c6357cce5f0cc42.png

Some reference to the marathon, for Athenian sailors, or as a hero or theater improvement, to make troops within the area of influence move faster. mmmm

Edited by soloooy0

1 minute ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

¿Qué idioma hablas?

hablo español, he cambiado de buscador y se ve que el traductor no me ha funcionado -.-
pero la idea se entiende, desde que empece a trabajar no tengo tiempo para jugar ni nada, si hacen falta traducciones avisa por privado, me pondre un rato, cuando tenga libre o acabe "pronto"

Just now, soloooy0 said:

hablo español, he cambiado de buscador y se ve que el traductor no me ha funcionado -.-
pero la idea se entiende, desde que empece a trabajar no tengo tiempo para jugar ni nada, si hacen falta traducciones avisa por privado, me pondre un rato, cuando tenga libre o acabe "pronto"

Usa DeepL es bueno.

• Thanks 1