28 04 2021 16:22 All games I host, or play and someone hosts ended someone being "kicked" by the game regardless how many times tryed to rejoin.

marcelusmaximus

hi, 

do they actually rejoin the match and then it kicks them out, or they are kicked out before they load the map, synchronize the match? 

do they get to see loading screen when rejoining? 

do the matches require password? 

If it happens to you as a host or as a rejoining player could you please upload mainlog here right after match when it happens (it gets overwritten with each start of application) 

https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/GameDataPaths

We start a normal game. At some point me, or someone else starts lagging, suddenly lag don't resolves, and gets disconnected. Is able to rejoin the game from the lobby but only lasts connected 3 or 4 seconds. Then starts lagging and get's disconected again. When I say lagging, i mean "disconnected from the server and a timer in seconds".
Ok just writting this i was doing a game, i got the problem again so i got into forum to see if there was any change. Someone of game recommended using cable. i did it. It worked. Just wanted to dissmiss this as a problem I might have between Router and Computer when I connect via WIFI. Using Ethernet Cable works fine. Sorry for the false alarm.

Edited by marcelusmaximus

4 hours ago, marcelusmaximus said:

Ok just writting this i was doing a game, i got the problem again so i got into forum to see if there was any change. Someone of game recommended using cable. i did it. It worked. Just wanted to dissmiss this as a problem I might have between Router and Computer when I connect via WIFI. Using Ethernet Cable works fine. Sorry for the false alarm.

Could you check your router which WPA mode you are using, I had exactly the same problem. My WPA mode was set to "WPA2+WPA3", after I changed it to "WPA2 (CCMP)" I never had such problems again. The page where I found my solution is here: "MacBook Pro drops WiFi connection exactly every 10 minutes for 4 seconds" (5/Nov/20).