Greetings All - Chrismj Here

Hey all, just thought id pop in. So far your game looks highly interesting - as a web developer and freelance artist i would glad to offer my services to help this game. I am a massive gamer of other MMORPGs and would love to see this get noticed. Just downloaded the trailer - OMW Sweet as.

Im from the UK, age 20 with experiece in Delphi, Flash, Photoshop, and all the general web suitable languages (xml html javascript etc) Although i work fulltime with a company that develops computer based education courses, i still have time to do freelance work for other ppl in my spare time if im not out in the mountains on my bike.

Hi Chris, welcome to the forums ^_^ Always good to have another programmer around!

In case you're interested, I set up a WFG programming contest a few days ago, called the WFG CodeJam. It's in the Computer Desk forum :woot: I didn't add Delphi/Pascal to the languages list because I wasn't thinking we'd have any Delphi people here, shame on me! ^_^