(German) question (yes/no) after starting map - meaning not entirely clear

Ceres

Hello!

After starting a larger map, a (German) notification popped up (see screenshot) with a question that I have difficulties to understand - see my attempt of a 1:1 translation to English, just to let you know how it is percepted/perceived by a German-speaking person:

Question

Tests the Yes-No-dialogue. Do you want to say sure or rather not?

Sure          Rather not

I assume that it should be rather as shown below (English text is just my proposal - if content-wise correct, native speakers, please feel free to amend):

Please confirm:

Are you sure to play this large map?

Yes          No

Whether "large" should be included, of course depends on what triggers this question, so you might consider leaving this word out.

Or is my understanding wrong and something completely else is meant?

I have not yet looked into the translation business of 0 A.D., but could amend this following the correct procedures, if you kindly confirmed that in general, my understanding of this question (and trigger) is correct. Thank you!

1.thumb.png.7aa3f7de9c87602feda13a72a91525e9.png

Edited by Ceres

Ah, so our kid found the right map! :)

But what is meant by "Do you want to say sure or rather not"? Or is this really just a placeholder to test 2 answer buttons, so the question could also be "What was before, the hen or the egg?" (with hen/egg as possible answers ;))

Sorry that I might have created unnecessary traffic here about this. I wish all of you a good weekend!

Edited by Ceres
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Ceres said:

But what is meant by "Do you want to say sure or rather not"? Or is this really just a placeholder to test 2 answer buttons, so the question could also be "What was before, the hen or the egg?" (with hen/egg as possible answers ;))

Exactly, it's just a placeholder. :)

53 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Sorry that I might have created unnecessary traffic here about this. I wish all of you a good weekend!

No such thing as unnecessary traffic, after all this is the whole purpose of a forum and same to you.

• Like 1

Just a quick question (please forgive me that it might get OT here - maybe I should check for another/new thread instead?):

How can I set a string as reviewed? The Transifex docu talks about a review button, but I cannot see any. I would like to set "Economy Walkthrough" = "Wirtschaftseinführung" as reviewed, but how?

Thanks for your help and patience! :)