Hello To All:)

My name is Henning Martinsen and I am from Norway in Stavanger town, and this is the first time I do this. I visit NorwegianPCGW's forum and there whas one person who talke to me about this forum(Wildfire Games). I whas to start self to make a game, an online game(mmossarpg(massively multi online strategy simulation action roll player game))in all plans. But I am missing some one who can get income to ower work so I can get more help. And here i am. I can self novice delphi, novice vb, and that all I can. I never try to do some art work, but I can do some novice designe and novice layout work, but the best work I can do is create and plote and write a story game. But if there is some one who can help me to do some of the work, then I can try to do some. My hobby is all in computer but I cant do all. I like films, books, musics, computer games. I do have owne webpage: www.hm.k-nettet.com, but its not in english. To day I do nothing, with out studies some computer in my owne time. And to day I learning to operat win server 2k3. That server I do all, and that is not easy to do. :(