Eyecandy mod Development

Lion.Kanzen

For now my plan is to bring generic material that serves multiple purposes to the game.

the first one I will bring will be the Civic center or Villager center of a poor province.

image.png 

is poor and generic, so that it can be tested by any 0 A.D player on their maps,

Spoiler

I will make a similar version called shipwreck, where it will be the civic center built from a shipwreck, a kind of survival fort.

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

For now my plan is to bring generic material that serves multiple purposes to the game.

the first one I will bring will be the Civic center or Villager center of a poor province.

image.png 

is poor and generic, so that it can be tested by any 0 A.D player on their maps,

Reveal hidden contents

I will make a similar version called shipwreck, where it will be the civic center built from a shipwreck, a kind of survival fort.

Great work continue with the blender that I foresee great projects ahead! I think it would be nice to have a set of 1 or two player survival maps with gaia units appearing from time to time, this will be even better in the alpha 25 that will have the campaign mode. I played a similar mode at Empires Apart, it's called survival mode.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lopess said:

Great work continue with the blender that I foresee great projects ahead! I think it would be nice to have a set of 1 or two player survival maps with gaia units appearing from time to time, this will be even better in the alpha 25 that will have the campaign mode. I played a similar mode at Empires Apart, it's called survival mode.

Eso sería una segunda versión. Por ahora la v1 tiene el espíritu de ser sencilla.

I also have a nomad shipwreck map planned similar to what it happened to  Christopher Columbus in 1492 and the Santa Maria shipwreck.

You shipwreck on a huge island and create a fort  camp out of the remains.

The island is full of natives with Stone age technology.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/La_Navidad

I like the idea of creating a palisade fort with the wood of the wreckage of a ship.

Edited by Lion.Kanzen
  • Like 1

• 1 year later...
On 13/05/2022 at 9:46 PM, Lion.Kanzen said:

i need for map making. the bilding are in repositories  (mods) but i need install several of them.

That sounds like a mess to copy them. Because they will never get updated. If the maps need buildings in mods they should use these mods.

42 minutes ago, Stan` said:

That sounds like a mess to copy them. Because they will never get updated. If the maps need buildings in mods they should use these mods.

there are too many mods. for a normal player it wouldn't make sense.

Also I plan to modify the textures so that they look like ruins.