0 A.D. 0.0.24b-alpha crashes under Windows 10

Ceres

I am running windows 10. I had no problems with ver 23.  But when I install ver. 24 it starts up alright but when I got to a match it crashes,  there is an error listed on the top left of the screen that says" java error in line 18".  At that point all I can do is close the program from the task manager.  Dose anyone know of a fix??

I found the error log file for the program. Here is the info:

ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/gamesetup/gamesetup.js line 13 getGameSpeedChoices is not defined @gui/gamesetup/gamesetup.js:13:20 onPress@gui/pregame/MainMenuItems.js:71:13 performButtonAction@gui/pregame/MainMenuItemHandler.js:77:9 pressButton@gui/pregame/MainMenuItemHandler.js:63:10

ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/gamesetup/Pages/GameSetupPage/GameSettings/Single/Sliders/RelicCount.js line 100 can't access lexical declaration 'g_CivData' before initialization @gui/gamesetup/Pages/GameSetupPage/GameSettings/Single/Sliders/RelicCount.js:100:1 onPress@gui/pregame/MainMenuItems.js:71:13 performButtonAction@gui/pregame/MainMenuItemHandler.js:77:9 pressButton@gui/pregame/MainMenuItemHandler.js:63:10

ERROR: JavaScript error: gui/gamesetup/gamesetup.js line 1132 attribs is undefined init@gui/gamesetup/gamesetup.js:1132:18 onPress@gui/pregame/MainMenuItems.js:71:13 performButtonAction@gui/pregame/MainMenuItemHandler.js:77:9 pressButton@gui/pregame/MainMenuItemHandler.js:63:10

ERROR: GUI page 'page_gamesetup.xml': Failed to call init() function

ERROR: GL error GL_INVALID_VALUE (0x0501) occurred