Norway Vs Sweden (soccer)

Norways soccer team has a really bad reputation. I guess thats changed now... Finally Norway got a new coach and the formations has changed big time. Playing style too ! I really think thats great. And even more cool, in our first match with the new boss, we played against our rival, Sweden... And guess what? We won 3-0!! Thats so cool! Anyone from Sweden here? Isnt that cool??

I missed the game, didn't even know we were playing :D

I've got no idea what's up with the norwegian team, you've got some great players (solskjaer). With a good coach it'll hopefully get a lot better, which would be fun, since there hasn't been any real competetion in scandinavia the last few years :(

Now, if only the swedish coaches would understand that the game's about attacking and not defending, I'd start caring again...

Well, Solskjær is not, or at least not that game, in the team. It was a guy called Håvard Flo that scored 2 goals. And Johnsen scored the first one ! But i have to say, that i thought Sweden was a really great team, and it may is. But not that good... :(