Unable to open Scenario Editor

As the title says, I can't open the scenario editor. The game tells me:

The scenario editor is not available or failed to load. See the game logs for additional information. (Also shown in attached picture.)

The related log line from the mainlog.html file says:

DllLoader: dlopen(/app/lib/libAtlasUI.so) failed: /app/lib/libAtlasUI.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory; dlopen(/app/lib/libAtlasUI_dbg.so) failed: /app/lib/libAtlasUI_dbg.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory;

I'm running Ubuntu 20.04 with 0ad installed through flatpak. Is there another package I need to install to use the scenario editor?

2021-03-28_10-26.png

It looks like the mozjs version needed by pyrogenesis isn't normally provided for Ubuntu 20.04 (Focal Fossa). It needs version 78, whereas I have version 68 installed. That package web page does show that 0 A.D. ships the correct version for Focal Fossa, but I guess that's only if the game is installed through apt, not flatpak. I'm not sure how to get the correct version on my system though, since it depends on an updated version of the libc6 and icu packages, which throw errors when I try to update.

Maybe the solution is to install the debian package for 0ad, which is still on Alpha 23, for the scenario editor,  but use the flatpak version when I actually play the game ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by tentacular
spelling

13 minutes ago, tentacular said:

It needs version 78, whereas I have version 68 installed.

No. Package compiled with option --without-atlas or config=debug (but libAtlasUI.so from version with config=release)
Version of mozjs should not affect launch Atlas Editor

Good point! For those interested, it appears there is already an issue posted to the flatpak github detailing this issue: https://github.com/flathub/com.play0ad.zeroad/issues/13.

I ended up using the snap install which has everything.

Thanks everyone for putting up with this post, even though it's probably in the wrong topic :sweatdrop: