Who's Going To Win The Super Bowl?

Currently the only team, for sure, in the Super Bowl XXXVIII are the New England Patriots. The Carolina Panthers are beating the Philidelphia Eagles 7-0, coming up on halftime. So who do you think is going to win Patriots, Eagles, or Panthers?

I wanted the Colts to win, but the Patriots just ended their season today. So as of now I am going for that the Eagles win the Super Bowl.

Currently the only team, for sure, in the Super Bowl XXXVIII are the New England Patriots. The Carolina Panthers are beating the Philidelphia Eagles 7-0, coming up on halftime. So who do you think is going to win Patriots, Eagles, or Panthers?

I wanted the Colts to win, but the Patriots just ended their season today. So as of now I am going for that the Eagles win the Super Bowl.

What about The Vikings :(

Nah, that happened after the half-time show, right before the second half was gonna start.

Am I the only one who wanted panthers to win but was still happy to see the field goal go in? (well, it was 5am, and I had school today...I would've died if there had been any more ^_^)

So what was the deal with the commercials? We didn't get to see them here (sucks, I know), but was that a good or bad thing?