Bug Reporting

Grapjas

(forgive me if these are known issues)

1. Horse animation and props often do not sync with eachother & sometimes blink (seems like the transition for animation loop end and start are not smooth): 

2. art/actors/units/carthaginians/infantry_javelinist_a / _b / _e 
seem to be unused and therefore can be deleted. They use merc Iberian skirmishers.

10 minutes ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Are you sure? Looks like Atlas. Units placed in Atlas and then the simulation is run, can be initially desynced with props until they are first moved and then they resync. 

Very sure. And out of 20 horses or so there, there are always a couple of these in them. 

Edited by Grapjas

I see. It is the same issue for Atlas. Existing objects in the world do not start the simulation with their animations synced with their props. This is true running the simulation in Atlas and running the simulation with the game. Definitely a bug. I only noticed it in Atlas, but it looks like you've noticed the issue in-game. (y) 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

It could be the Status Bars, but it could also be the selection state code? 

Could be. In regards to this same selection/status bar issue i also just noticed that a more top-down view makes the lagg worse vs a more side-view, even though normally you would expect a fps increase from this.

• 2 months later...