What Is The Stupidest Thing...

I would say mine was last year in 9th grade. My friend and I were having a milk drinking contest, to see how many little cartons we could drink during lunch. Well, I had 8.5 and my friend had 6. But after lunch I got super sick from it, and in fourth period, english, I threw up once in the garbage can. No one saw me except for one of my friends sitting next to me. My plan was to just act like nothing happened and move the garbage can into the corner and deny everything about it. But, I had to throw up again, and I did. This time not only did the teacher hear it but so did everyone else in the class. So, my teacher told me to go to the nurses office. It just so happened that both of the assistamt princaples were in the hallway outside my classroom. Need;ess to say, when I walked out they asked to see my pass, and when one of them noticed the garbage can and its contents she told me to go to the nurses office. When I got there I threw up one more time. And, guess what, my friend was in there too. So, the princaples heard about why I was so sick and "asked to speak with me." When I was in his office, I threw up yet again. So, he sent me back to the nurses office and told me he would call me down forth period. And so, fourth period rolled around, and sure enough, I heard my name on the announcements. When I went down there, I saw an ambulance. My friend had to go to the hospital to get his stomach pumped, so the princaple wasn't too pleased with me. While I was being yelled at, I started laughing really hard, and when he asked why I was laughing, I simply pointed to the wall. There was a sign haging that said "drink milk" to which I said irony is funny. But, as a result I got three days lunch detention.

The stupidest thing I have ever done would be as follows:

One day at school my teacher was running way late or class. Che showed up about 10 minutes after calss was supposd to start. So one of teh assistant principles comes in and opens the door so we could get into the classroom at least. When she finally entered the room, not thinking, I yelled out "that's going to cost you 3 detentions" (on account that wasn't her first time being late). She didn't take to nicely and for the rest of the week and to sit in the vice pricipals office all period long.

Stupidest thing I ever did was decided to watch Gladiator at 8:30 PM after doing full-out, non-stop physical work for roughly 12 hours. When I finally staggered into bed at around Midnight, I was just wasted. I didn't feel right the next day ;)

I haven't made any really stupid mistakes in public. Mind you it helps that I didn't go to public school (correspondence, got a better education out of it too, Honor's Standing :ph34r:).

LOL teachers are touchy I'm finding out ;) Only teacher I ever had was Mrs. De Vries, under whom I spent 4 months of UTTERLY boring kindergarten. Talk about a battle-ax........

Wait, last samurai, are you ph4ntoms brother or something?

I don't have any stories of stupid things I've done at school... If I think of a good one I'll tell it here..

Actually, I remember like 4 years back I invited 5 of my friends to my family's sailboat to spend thenight. we were on the beach after it closed(but we didn't know). Some police saw us from the road and they came out. Well then one of my moron friends yell "Run!" and 3 of them take off like their going to be hunted down and beaten for being on the beach after hours. I got kind of mad and got them to come back, and the cops weren't mad or anything, but we did have to go...

Heh, this is more like genius than stupid, but I pulled off something funny today.

So it all began last year, with my freshman class. The time was coming when everyone got to pick what classes they would take next year (this year). The big one people weren't sure if they could handle was the advanced placement world history couse. The teacher was really hard and the class has tons of reading and quite a few essays. So everyone who went into the class went into it thinking they were going to do really bad because all the hype about it couldn't be wrong. Well, the hype wasnt correct (er, at least for me), but a problem was a lot of people wanted their expectrations of a hard course to live true, so they almost "convinced themselves" that the course really was really hard.

Well, with finals coming up I decided to make a study guide for myself that would be the most comprehensive guide (without being a huge book). And what's a study guide if you're the only one to have it? So I decided I'd prey off some fears and sell it. Well, the day came and after a long night doing some finishing touches and a huge amount of printing, I went to school armed with a list of people already promising to buy and more coming as time went on. So I made quite a nice bit of money, but one of my friends told the teacher I made these study guides and was selling them.

Oops.

So then Mr. Schnell got curious and said "Wait, what? Erik you are? How many people bought one of his study guides?"

Half the class raises their hand. Heh, that was a hilarious moment.

Well, nothing worse came out of it than him calling me a capitalistic pig (he's a communist, I swear. The older guys that took the class last year make sure we know all his communstic rumors). Well, then I heard from a girl that Mr. Schnell had gone around to other AP world classes to find if anyone bought it. One girl had, and he asked to see it. Well, then he scoured it for errors, and now I know he's going to try and denounce it to everyone. So I gathered up all the E-Mails I could, and I was in the process of trying to make sure that I a.) ensure that it was a good investment and b.) spread it even further so that I can make more money and make Mr. Schnell mad.

It's a great life... :D

OK Well this was kinda stupid...didn't really get in trouble with it, for this you need a bit of background info.

In the UK in year 11 (That's 15-16 year olds) We take exams called GCSEs (General Certificate of Secondary Eduction), you usually take about 12 of these exams and they cover core subjects and a few extras etc., anyway, because these are the first serious public exams we take, we take 'mock' practice ones under full exams conditions a few months before, all the teachers take it seriously, but the students treat it like the word 'mock' should be, it's generally ridiculed and no one takes it seriously.

Anyway, I just finished a two week exam period of these mocks. They started the day we got back from the Christmas holidays (so we were meant to revise over christmas, as if anyone's gonna do that!), which was a Tuesday after a day off on the monday.

The Monday was my friend's birthday (you can see what's coming) and his Birthday, like most of our birthday's, was to be passed by spending the whole day, as you do, down the pub (i suppose yee over the pond would call it a bar, pub is short for public house, not sure if you have these over there). Hang on! I hear you you cry, you're only 15-16 right? Well the legal drinking age in the UK is 18, and you can drink with a meal at 16, (although we weren't eating), so no one cares that much, if you look like your balls have dropped you'll get served :(. Anyway, day before my o so important public exams, and I spend the whole day down the pub. God knows how much I drank, but it was enough to remove a large amount of awareness of anything, and then the time came to go home. I live just about 20 minutes walk from the town centre (where the pub was) and it was a monday night so it wasn't busy, in fact there was hardly anyone around, which is just as well because i pretty much zig-zagged all the way home, probably woke twice as far as i could have done.

The hangover probably wouldn't have been to bad to do exams with, BUT in my infinitely large drunken stupidity, I stopped on the way at what we call a Kebab Van, now I'll find this hard to describe if you don't know what it is, but it basically serves junk food, chips, etc., late at night, it's an english tradition to go and get hammered then get a kebab on the way home. Unfortunately the food i had was somewhat dodgy. Therefore, I ended up the next day throwing up all over the place, and missing my first day of exams, which I had to catch up later.

Now my exams are over, I think it's safe to say it's time to end them the way I began them. :D

Well that's pretty much the stupidest thing I've ever done...no doubt I'll come up with something else soon.