Translators Assemble

L.S

Hello

This is ouzomezes from the Greek Translation Team

Hats off to fellow translators who managed to make a Project Charter and stick to it and so their languages have been implemented to the game.

I started translating back in 2016 when I was a student at Uni...now 5 years later almost 27 and getting older...long story short, there is almost no unified plan  for the translation ,If you are part of the Greek translation Team ,reach out on Transifex

We are all doing this because we want to make this game accessible to as many people as possible and it would be good to be considered for implementation on the next Translation Freeze ( i think it happens every2 years or so)

So while I have your attention, is there a way to localize the website, It would help to reach a wider audience before finalizing localizing the game

Best of luck 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Update

Greek Translation has been completed

To all the members, Thank you for the work

Even though we never met ,I saw your old translations x years ago , x days ago etc , we did it ,each and everyone volunteered and we made it

Let's enjoy 0A.D and let's spread the Greek version to the rest of the Greek based gamers

Kind Regards

LS

• Like 1