Weather Contest I

Now that we're deep into the winter season, I thought it would be a good time to spring a fun contest out that my friend, DKATyler, told me about.

Who has the most extreme weather conditions right now? (temperature-wise)

Tomorrow's weather forecast here is 63 for the high, 56 for the low. Yep, I live in Texas ;) I was actually wearing shorts and a short-sleeve T-shirt today, in the middle of winter :ph34r:

Current Winners

(all temps in Fahrenheit)

Highest Temp: CodeOptimist... Mid to upper 60's

Lowest Temp: akya... -22 degrees and dropping

In Norway, a few years ago. I guy very far North took some water. Put in hot fire, untill it very hot... (We maybe not have the same stuff to check heat, and cold) 100 degrees, the bubbles came up you know ...

Then he went outside and before it hit the ground (the water) it was frozen. In Norwegian news it said that this was sent all over the world :ph34r: Here we have 1 metre snow, kind of cool. But not anymore, im sick of snow. GIVE ME SUN !!!

*This was very hard to explain, sorry if my Eng is bad...*

Matt, it looks like you are saying negative 65 and negative 45 degrees. That is not what it is. Actually, we win. It was in the 70's today CO. And on the 13th we had a high of 80. It was hot out and that is why I like it here. I hate pants and I have like two pairs. I only wear shorts and i wear them all year round. Better update your post, and long live California!!!!! :ph34r:

Check out my weather at:

http://www.weather.com/weather/pastweather...320?when=011304

@iNtRePiD: YES, got to love us and are system of measurements.

Remeber kids:

32 degrees is freezing

210 degrees is boiling point

12 inches are in a foot

inches are in 16ths, not 10ths

a mile is 5280 feet

a pound is 16 ounces

a yard is 36 inches

Just remember, it is very important to know this very confusing system. It is designed to make everyone's life more difficult, that is why i measure in cm, but for things like my height, a football field, etc., I just use feet. ;)