Custom-made map proposals

Although the current devs have already done a very good job, some maps in A24 may still be imperfect, perhaps due to the lack of balancing/symmetry or lack of naval opportunities. Therefore, I have set out to create a topic where we can post our 'perfect' map proposals for fair team games. Please post your custom made maps here!

kateGear.xmlkateGear.pmp

This is a map that I made in the Atlas editor based off of Gears. It should be able to offer a good 4v4 gameplay as it contains both naval and land assault options. There is a resource-rich central island that will attract players to build cc on there, which would increase the amount of action in a game. The attraction of resources will outweigh the fear of being attacked while building CC, so more expansion and fight for resources will occur compared to good old mainland.  

3 hours ago, Yekaterina said:

Although the current devs have already done a very good job, some maps in A24 may still be imperfect, perhaps due to the lack of balancing/symmetry or lack of naval opportunities.

Personally I like "imperfect" and asymmetric maps as they are more organic and natural. However, I understand there may be a different desire for tournaments or ranked games. Though according to the laws of statistics imbalances should even out for a greater number of games...

34 minutes ago, Palaxin said:

Though according to the laws of statistics imbalances should even out for a greater number of games...

Ahh yes applying the central limit theorem...

But you can only apply the central limit theorem for a reliable calculation if your sample size is greater than 30, which means each player needs to play 30 games...  which is unrealistic. You can argue about using T-distribution to compensate but that overcomplicates the calculation and I believe players would enjoy one fair game more.