Were Did You Meet Your Wife\girlfriend

• 2 weeks later...
I'm not even thinking about relationships, I've got all this school to get through first ;) LOL I can't see myself having a girlfriend or getting married before 28, thanks to school and getting set-up, etc.

Keep waiting ;) patience is a virtue ;)

Exactly my POV... well said Paul!

That's a pretty good stand point AFAIC

:)

:)

Well, my story is a kind of scenario you may find in a romantic comedy with Meg Ryan or Jennifer Lopez ... ;)

I met my wife through postage and email ... I was then invited to see her ... honestly, just to meet a good friend of mine ... (as I did with other people).

Yet, when I arrived at the airport, I felt something weird ...

Then, we spent two weeks together ... enjoying our time ... but it was soon over and I had to come back home ...

3 months later, I knew I loved her ... I decided to visit her again (10,000 mile trip!) ... a month together was not enough ...

Then, we didn't see each other for 2 years, only communicating through email, chat, telephone and letters ... it was really difficult, but the love for one another was too strong ...

Eventually, when she graduated, I asked her if she wanted to join me here ... and she accepted! She got here and 4 months later we got married ...

We still live happily together ... I really do not regret travelling for more than 24 hours by plane to see her ... on that December 18th, 1999. ;)

What a story! ;)