Phase Eco Techs (cost and collection rates)

51 minutes ago, Lion.Kanzen said:

research berries is not profitable.

In most of maps it only appear in the civic center at the beginning and it runs out very quickly.

Not true at all, depends on mapgen and build

• Like 1

By the way, Unit Pushing (D1490) will probably increase gathering rates significantly for e.g. wood. I'll try to get an estimate and balance things again, to avoid side-effects, but it might be tricky.

I'd also like to make women & soldier gather wood at the same rate (independently of the above)

People should really play the svn development version, a couple of things has changed already, especially 25000 greatly improves wood gathering.

56 minutes ago, wraitii said:

I'd also like to make women & soldier gather wood at the same rate (independently of the above)

Why only wood?

23 minutes ago, Nescio said:

Why only wood?

The difference in SVN is only .05, which is much less than the difference for stone/metal/food. It seems irrelevant, and should be removed independently of the rest of the 'women/cs/slave' debate IMO.

2 minutes ago, wraitii said:

The difference in SVN is only .05, which is much less than the difference for stone/metal/food. It seems irrelevant, and should be removed independently of the rest of the 'women/cs/slave' debate IMO.

Keep in mind slaves have 1.

7 hours ago, Nescio said:

People should really play the svn development version, a couple of things has changed already, especially 25000 greatly improves wood gathering.

I don't understand this argument, do we have a weekly release or a way to get a recent-ish release in an easy manner? Otherwise I think this is mostly noop

• Like 2

1 hour ago, badosu said:

I don't understand this argument, do we have a weekly release or a way to get a recent-ish release in an easy manner? Otherwise I think this is mostly noop

It was not meant as an argument.

Setting up the svn development version is not easy for everyone, I'm aware of that, and I fully agree regular previews could greatly help. However, that's beside the point.

Development of Alpha 25 started a month ago and it has already diverged from A24, on some points more than others. While many things can be tried out in mods, not everything can be emulated. Hence why I mentioned 25000. If you play A24 (stable) and A25 (svn) alongside each other, even for a couple of minutes, you'll already experience a difference.

• Like 1