boonGUI

Langbart

How about an epic sound for hero death? Btw the sounds now are very nice!

Also I am currently not sure if the game code makes it possible to have more dramatic sounds in areas of fighting or when attacked... there is however of course a sound when attack...

This would be a nice extension on the game atmosphere.

:thumbsup:

2 hours ago, ffffffff said:

How about an epic sound for hero death?

Yes, and which one?

• Like 3

Thank you for improving the mod further Langbart and making it possible to switch of the side panel! However, after playing today I realized that you removed the native panel for res and units and I didn't understood why? I think it is still required. Is there any way to switch it on again? I know most of the stats can be seen in the boonGui panel too, but it is simpler when u see all your team mates resources to to look at your own resources and the thing I missed the most, was the number of workers on each resource...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Player of 0AD said:

Newest version seems to lack some functionality like destroying own buildings and units @Langbart

Does the problem persist after you delete the existing boonGUI folder and reinstall the mod?

EDIT: I cannot reproduce the problem at the moment.

Edited by Langbart

• Langbart changed the title to boonGUI
  • 4 weeks later...
On 24/03/2022 at 12:26 AM, Player of 0AD said:

Yes. Additionally there are error messages at the start. Reason might be that I also play A26 which changes things in my A25.

I have found the reason.

#5179 - .DELETED folders are not taken into account when mods are packaged (23/May/18)

@Stan` wrote #5179#comment:7

Packaged mods can only delete files from packaged mods.

Extracted mods can delete files from packaged and not packaged mods.

Could it be that you have unzipped the public.zip and boonGUI is still packaged ? 

Try to unzip boonGUI as well. :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

@Langbart how to reduce the size of this black panel, actually it will be helpful if you can share how to change font size of all things in here, I have managed to fix summary panel for me but whatever I do stats toppanel row is not obeying.

This is only for me I have a small resolution monitor, 0AD stats and summary works fine but when I use boongui It breaks,

I found I can tweak some variables and fix summary view but stats need your help.

Screenshot 2022-07-29 133216.png

Screenshot 2022-07-29 133818.png

8 hours ago, leopard said:

@Langbart how to reduce the size of this black panel, actually it will be helpful if you can share how to change font size of all things in here, I have managed to fix summary panel for me but whatever I do stats toppanel row is not obeying.

This is only for me I have a small resolution monitor, 0AD stats and summary works fine but when I use boongui It breaks,

I found I can tweak some variables and fix summary view but stats need your help.

Screenshot 2022-07-29 133216.png

Screenshot 2022-07-29 133818.png

@Langbart I got it figured, I have no exp working on xml but now I am able to tweak a bit, after completing I will be able to use it regularly with this change.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you Langbart for making the mod work for a26.

Can you change the row of the allies and your own stats to like it was before on a25?

Now, the own resource stats are in between the allies stats again making it harder to look at the own resources. First row would be nice. :D

• Like 2

On 28/09/2022 at 11:17 AM, Nobbi said:

own resource stats are in between the allies stats again making it harder to look at the own resources.

maybe a underscore. or bold. or gray out a little the others. i have the same difficulties with it.

@Nobbimay you want add a issue here: https://github.com/LangLangBart/boonGUI/issues

Edited by seeh