Gracias, Thank you very much, for the badge.

image.png.0d9e8d07231808543e0abc5e4083dc91.png

I know it was given to all members, but it is a badge, it implies responsibility to wear it.

Thank you and I join you  in this act of giving thanks, I never thought I would have such an honor, however I do not think I deserve it, but I will not despise your recognition.

Thank you all for this beautiful hobby and non-profit work.

It is an honor to be with you, even with those who do not hold me in esteem, thanks to my colleagues Sundiata, Genava55 and Alexander, for giving me words of encouragement.

Thanks to Stanislas, Enrique, Feneur, Lordgood a very practical leader and to Michael D Hafer who inspires us with his extroverted ideas to keep dreaming together in this project.

Thanks to the art team and collaborators.

Thank you 0 A.D. community, it's been almost 10 years of belonging to this project, in September I will be 10 years since I joined.

if my attitude made you uncomfortable, it was not a bad intention.

We have moved forward and improved, I will always give my unconditional friendship to all of you.

And to those who have not, I will pray that everything goes well for you and that you improve in whatever you propose to do.

@Sundiata @Genava55 @borg- @Nescio @Ykkrosh

Thanks to Philip Taylor who was the person who pointed out to me that there was a forum, where I could participate and give my opinion, as well as contribute.

image.gif.845c0dd3a1e3c94cc5053739eac99aff.gif

Edited by Lion.Kanzen
  • Like 13

35 minutes ago, m7600 said:

Well, let me be the first one to congratulate you then, since this recognition seems to be important to you. Although I disagree with most of the things that you usually say, the good thing is that at least you care about this project and you make contributions, unlike the random parasites that only complain and never contribute anything.

Thank you for your kind words I wish you have a good day.