Favorite B-movie :p

What's your favorite B-movie? Mine's Mortal Kombat, probably one of the best martial arts movies made in modern times. Sure the story is cheezy and kinda silly, but the acting isn't half-bad for such a lousy story (especially the guy who does Shang Tsung :) he is amazing in that role!). But what do we all watch movies for? FIGHTS!!!! And there are some really good ones! Liu Kang stick fight, Johnny Cage vs Scorpion ( :znaika: ), Reptile vs Liu Kang, Shang Tsung vs. Liu Kang!! Dude they all rock. Plus the soundtrack simply rocks *needs excuse to use smiley* :drunk:

If you haven't seen it check it out! As a martial artist I can tell you that 90% of the fights are without wire work and most of the actors do their own fights. Robin Shou is no question amazing, while Lydon Ashbey does awesome, so does Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa (he developed his own martial art, seems to be it in the movie that he uses, its very distinctive :)), while Bridgette Wilson just stinks at fighting :banned: LOL Anyone in my karate class could throw her across the room. Plus many of the Outworld bad guys are high ranking martial artists (one guy is a high ranking black belt in karate, judo, jiu-jitsu, and ninjitsu *grabs shotgun*) :balrog:

That's my fave, what's yours?

Depends on the situation. Some friends and I were watching some old Elvis movies yesterday, and it turned out to be hilarious. I'd never watch any of his movies just for the movie's sake though, cause they all suck pretty bad :)

Otherwise it'd have to be a parody of survivor a few friends and I made last summer. Hilarious I tell you. Only problem is it was for a class assignment and the teacher lost the tape :)

B - Movies Are generally pretty BAD movies to any normal human being. They usually unleash their horror on the world due to low production budgets and poor scripting.... not to mention bad acting (although this may or may not be the case in all instances).

They are a "guilty pleasure" to some.

Some examples would be:

Rocky Horror Picture Show

Most 1950s Sci-Fi

Friday the 13th

...etc.....

Here's a good website for everyone:

http://www.badmovies.org/