queuing attackmoveUnit does not work

Hi everybody,

I noticed that when I queue attackmoveUnit (shift+ctrl+q+ right click) the selected units don't consider the previous orders. I used to use it in a23: it is handy in the case you want to attack-move after dropping resouces to the dropsite or to get near to the war field avoiding conflicts with the units on the way. I'm on macOs and I saw I can repeat it easily.

I could have missed someone reporting it before… if so, I'm sorry.

I tag @Stan` and @wraitii that I saw here on the forum that have been active refactoring hotkeys.

Thank you guys for your work!

If units are in formation, queuing non-formation orders is a bit wonky.
It should work if your units are not part of a formation, though.

Can you specify what you're doing exactly? Or if you're up for it, provide a replay, which are at "~/Library/Application Support/0ad/replays/0.0.24"

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Sorry to say, but this is pretty much broken. :/ 

Hm, indeed, but for whatever reason it seems to be specifically attackMoveUnit. Queuing a regular attack move works... I'll need to investigate this more.

• Thanks 1

btw I couldn't find the replays in-game because when playing vs a non-assigned player it is considered as multiplayer (replays are not listed in "single-player"-> "replays" if filters are set as default). I don't know if it is intentional or a bug…

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if there have been some development meanwhile, but (thanks to @alre) I noticed that swapping the commands for attackmove (ctrl) and attackmoveUnit (ctrl + q) in the hotkeys editor, attackmoveUnit works fine and attackmove stops working. So it looks like the problem is ctrl + q, not attackmoveUnit itself.