[a24] Multiple Sources

Graham1

You can have both but do not expect completely separate apps they will have their config and cache files in the same place overwriting each other creating a real mess in real life if you want that setting up a virtual machine would be more productive.

Enjoy the Choice :)

Thanks for both your replies azayrahmad and Loki1950. Shame they are both using the same config path, etc. Was hoping this may be separate, being a snap. Using a VM is a good idea but not sure how playable this would be within Boxes (for testing). I'll stick with my current setup. @Ticketos, I like to multitask ;) but I can see where you are coming from.

:)

4 hours ago, Graham1 said:

Thanks for both your replies azayrahmad and Loki1950. Shame they are both using the same config path, etc. Was hoping this may be separate, being a snap. Using a VM is a good idea but not sure how playable this would be within Boxes (for testing). I'll stick with my current setup. @Ticketos, I like to multitask ;) but I can see where you are coming from.

:)

If you want them to use a different path and the path where they are is writable you can use -writableRoot.