I "Win" every time I load a new game.

effigy

4 hours ago, effigy said:

I was literally on the same team as the AI [...] Did not think to check for that since I usually never touch it.

I also had this. I just changed the teams back and didn't think much of it, but I don't recall touching team settings either, so maybe it's an error? 

10 hours ago, effigy said:

I was literally on the same team as the AI Thanks for catching that!! It looks all well and good now. Did not think to check for that since I usually never touch it.

If you changed it once, it'll be remembered for your next game. This is _usually_ good, but sometimes lead to undesirable behaviour.

If some map has pre-defined teams, it'll also change the team settings, so it can happen without noticing.

• Like 1

>"There were enabled cheats, so they used them."
thanks. ok you are right. i think this feature should disabled completely or should be renamed and connected with a warning. probably there historical reason that this is possible.
https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/Manual_Cheats

i tried this (press Enter write in the chat: 'gift from the gods' ) cheat. yes its kind of fun if you want try some building tests with your AI. hmmm. i see a problem when cheats are easily enabled in rated games. it shouldn't be overlooked in a rated game. either deactivate it or clearly indicate it with an extra popup.

On 08/03/2021 at 8:32 PM, Angen said:

@seeh
There were enabled cheats, so they used them.

"teamsLocked":true,
"cheatsEnabled":true, <---
"disabledTemplates":{},

turn 79 500
cmd 1 {"type":"cheat","action":"addresource","text":"food","player":1,"parameter":50000,"selected":[155,156,157,158]}

Edited by seeh

cheats are not allowed in rated games, but keep in mind rated games are only 1v1.

also there is clear red text that cheats are enabled, 

also every player needs to press I am ready button before host can start the match so host cannot enable cheats without other players knowing, so I suggest don't use I am always ready button so you will be unset as ready when host changes any settings 

• Thanks 1