Hello everyone!

Hi, my name is Hexereticdoom, and after some time about thinking it, I finally have decided to register and enter in Wildfire forums.

Also, coinciding that in this present day a new big and important release of the awesome game that is 0 A.D. has come out in shape of Alpha 24, I have thought that it is a good chance for trying to help as much as I can in terms of the game and also reporting some possible bugs that I find along the way. (Although my main language is Spanish, I can also speak in English without any problem). ;)

Greetings everyone, saludos a todos! B)

20 hours ago, Freagarach said:

Hey @Hexereticdoom, first of all you can perhaps check the Spanish translations, there have been quite some errors in there. Stuff translated that shouldn't be (like tags) for example.

Also, you can use the SVN version of the game and report oddities to us :) (https://trac.wildfiregames.com/wiki/GettingStarted)

Hello Freagarach! Well, seems I'm a bit late with the recent translation issue, 'cause the patched installation file has been released rather quickly... Anyway, I'll try to report any further bugs I may encounter in the game. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Edited by Hexereticdoom