Guess I Should Finally Introduce Myself :-d

Hi all.

My 'name' is Tyvek and I've been a member for a few months now. I'm really excited about what all is going on around here. Looks promising!! I never took time (after registering) to introduce myself, make me known to all of y'all (yes, from the South. North Carolina to be exact), and all that other fun stuff.

On the flip-side, I am a Vulcan :brow: and possess no emotions (right Quacker??) So don't take a second glance if I'm all business, which here, I probably won't be.

Oh, and as a side note (I shouldn't do this), but I run a website as a hobby. Take a look at: http://www.starfleetstrikesback.com/ and you can check out what I do in my 'spare' time. (Hey, that's part of ME, so it counts!!) But don't spend all your time there. Spend it here!! :P

So that's me. Six-dimensional, crazy about computers and everything to do with 'em, and a game lover (computer games, that is).

Well, I've got to get back to the real world, and I really need to catch up on the goings on here, so I'll be seeing all of you!

LOL Matt, when you PM'ed my I had no idea who you were! You didn't go with your normal Kysob, then I woulda known!

How's it going? I'm on AIM a lot, you should be able to catch me if ya need too.

For all, I've met this geek (:brow:) in real life at a Missionary Conference (back when my family and I were missionaries).