14 hours ago, Dakara said:

Hello, it long or big work for A26 compatible ?

The next-version branch should be pretty playable with A26, as long as you avoid having the han civ in your games. Actually, i'll just temporarily disable them until my next release so you can still choose random civs without han in the mix. They still need a grapejuice overhaul and they throw errors as is because of that- which is also the major reason why i haven't released it yet. I'm planning to make a release for A27 though.

The next version also has new features (and probably more by the time it will be released) like:

• Enemy player info is hidden in the diplomacy panel.
    • Players will get a clickable notification (location) if they meet an undiscovered player (building), this will fill in some info at the diplomacy panel. Notification can be disabled at settings > game settings.
Edited by Grapjas

• 11 months later...

Hello,

I was all set up to try the Mod, looks great on paper (really like the idea of limited supply for ranged units, the double weapons system)   but then I realised that it is only available on a.25, and not a.26 (at least on the mod selection within the game)

Any tentative to port it to the current base version? or do we need to download it fromgit and compile it (I might require some help if so)

11 hours ago, zozio32 said:

Hello,

I was all set up to try the Mod, looks great on paper (really like the idea of limited supply for ranged units, the double weapons system)   but then I realised that it is only available on a.25, and not a.26 (at least on the mod selection within the game)

Any tentative to port it to the current base version? or do we need to download it fromgit and compile it (I might require some help if so)

Hi i've been unmotivated to work on Grapejuice, there is a version that works with A26 but han civ is excluded from the mod because i haven't rebalanced it yet.

You can download it here Release Grapejuice 3.1.7 (A26) [semi release] · Grapjas93/grapejuice · GitHub

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 23/12/2023 at 7:31 PM, wowgetoffyourcellphone said:

Is there a ticket or patch for this for this base game?

Dont think so. I could look into making it sometime but i would do it differently than how its currently done in Grapejuice. As a matter of fact, i would probably rewrite Grapejuice entirely because of the things i learned along the way.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi there! 

I cannot properly install the mod. I've copied both .zip and .pyromod in the mod's folder, and then run with the three suggested ways, but neither leds to 0 A.D. detecting it.

What I'm doing wrong? (thanks and sorry)

11 hours ago, JoaGalo2 said:

Hi there! 

I cannot properly install the mod. I've copied both .zip and .pyromod in the mod's folder, and then run with the three suggested ways, but neither leds to 0 A.D. detecting it.

What I'm doing wrong? (thanks and sorry)

The mod is out of date unless you use this semi release version.

20 minutes ago, JoaGalo2 said:

Well, I cannot run that version either :(.  I get the "no mod selected" message.
Maybe I should just wait for further versions?

I'm not sure what's going wrong, can you post a screenie of your ingame settings>mod selection menu? The version i just linked definitely works though.

@JoaGalo2 the 'no mod has been selected' simply is because you didnt select a mod from that list. 

Try starting 0 ad normally then go to settings>mod selection. If you installed the semi release version grapejuice will be in the list. Double click it and press save and restart.