Any Of The Old Folks Around?

Haha, our opponent has removed their pictures! Time for a new charge! ;):brow:

Shiva, I think it was even longer than 1 year ago, probably 2 at least (remember, roMaximum was still active then, and he wasn't anymore a year ago). Most old WFGers seemed to have turned inactive since then, though :D

Heya Wijit and all you WFG guys! ;)

I still visit WFG occasionally to see how far the 0 AD game has progressed. So how far has 0 AD progressed since the last time I contributed something(my Iberian/Carthaginian market)?

I havn't contributed anything to the project for a while now because I've been far too concentrated on other things, like music and painting. I have been known by my parents and people around me as an art savant and I look to a future in becoming a reknowned professional painter.

Hey Aga good to see you again ;)

We actually won't be using any of the high poly buildings you or I or any of the WFG members made because we decided to go low poly with the buildings like AoM... yes we are crazy B)

Thats pretty cool to hear that you took up painting! You working on canvas or the digital painting?

Oooh Weezul = Hessian, ok cool thanks kor.

Ah cool ;)

Actually believe it or not, but this should mean that we will be able to make the buildings faster. This also allows the buildings to have interactions with the world (units walking right next to them, in them, and on them), real time shadows, easier to do texture swaps for seasons, LARGER buildings, better image quality when you zoom in, better destruction and building sequences, ability to move the camera, and ability to do cinimatics.

Well since you ask here is a little test image we made a few weeks ago. This is a never been seen before to the public too ;)

helleneshouse-colorhafer.jpg

We have a quite a few models made, but we are waiting on textures till we can actually see them in the map editor to adjust the colors to match the game world.

Anyway, yeah it will basically be like AoM now not AoK.