Lotr: Return Of The King

Anyone seen LOTR: RTOK yet? i just saw it about a hour ago and... it F@$KING rocks! its better than the other 2 and it doesnt get boring at all during the 3 hours and 42 minutes it runs for.. ( lol ur screwed if u need to go to the toilet... i held it in for 3 hours :P ) and yea.. if you thought they did it with the helms deep battle jus wait till u see the battle for palenor feilds..

That's what I was told. Before they could film the ending of Saruman, Chris Lee (the actor who plays Saruman) died from a heart-attack. Correct me if i'm wrong, i don't want to be spreading lies [wink.gif]

Quacker you've been misled :P As friedd0g said, they cut his scene from the movie about a week before the New Zealand (world) premier, so he boycotted it. He's (I think) the only really well-red (in Tolkien) actor on the cast. A lot of the actors had the chance to read the books and just decided not to (Elijah Wood, for instance))

Christopher Lee himself said he was not boycotting the movie, he just never went to see movies he performed in. He also wasn't on the theatrical releases of FotR and TT.

Him not being on the RotK premiere was reported as him boycotting it, but he has denied that thus far.