Need advice

I think it's an unrelated question to ask but I need advice.I'm a streamer where I stream different online games and also I have a gaming review website. Now the time has come to shut my gaming website due to some financial crises but before that I want to archive my hosting account mails. I need some advice to archive my hosting account mails.

Hi there, I think that an easy approach could be to add your hosting e-mail account to a desktop e-mail client (Thunderbird or similar). If you haven't done this yet, check what your hosting provider says about the IMAP or POP3 access. From there you can easily select the e-mails and save them to your hard drive (just Save as or whatever your e-mail client supports).

If you use Gmail, there is a feature that lets you add you another e-mail account, and Gmail then acts similarly to a desktop email client. I'd have to check, but I think that Gmail then allows you to also transfer all the past e-mails to your Gmail account.